Job no: 496884
Work type: Experienced
Location: Pune, India
Categories: Graphics, Linux, Testing
Imagination is a global technology leader whose products touch the lives of billions of people throughout the world. The company’s broad range of silicon intellectual properties includes the key multimedia communication processors needed to create the SoCs that power all mobile, consumers, automotive, enterprise, infrastructure, IoT and embedded electronics. Imagination’s licensees include many of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, network operators and OEMs/ODMs who are creating some of the world’s most iconic and disruptive products.
In the scope of the PowerVR Quality Assurance team (HW validation) we are now looking for a
You have the unique chance to shape the future! You will become part of a motivated and friendly PowerVR HQA team, driving the verification and validation to achieve high quality of next generation ultra-low power GPU cores.
You will work with future technology in every stage of the development lifecycle for hardware and validation software in major application areas. You are going to obtain immense learning opportunities, bringing new mobile 3D graphics cores technologies and solutions to the market.
- Learn how to setup and configure Emulators and FPGAs for testing
- Execute software and hardware testing across multiple configurations and analyze test outputs
- Report bugs/issues to relevant teams and support to get those fixed
- Discuss HW and SW issues with the experts of the respective fields to reach the best quality for the products being delivered to the market
- Be responsible for tasks management
- Be responsible for guiding team members for blocking issues
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solution-oriented and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard. Passionate to demonstrate a high quality standard in the delivery areas. Fundamental job will be to drive quality improvements and provide all test deliverables within the agreed project deadlines.
You Must have
- BE Computers / Electronics / IT
- 3+ years of experience in Software Testing in Embedded Environment
- Expertise in the following technologies: Linux, Shell scripting
- Good understanding of testing methodologies & debugging skills
- Attention to detail
- Pragmatic, Analytical & Leading approach to help with debugging issues
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive attitude to work individually and should be an excellent team-player
Good to have
- Knowledge and understanding of shell, python Scripting
- Knowledge and understanding of logic and programming language – Basic C
- ISEB/ISTQB certification
- Knowledge and understanding of Graphics Open source libraries and API's
Advertised: India Standard Time