This is an excellent opportunity to work in a high-profile role in the company. You’ll make a fundamental contribution to millions of product deployments from the world’s largest semiconductor manufacturers with Imagination-specific technology.
Be responsible for providing the technical pre-sales support on Imagination Technologies Intellectual Property (IP). You will interact with a first class worldwide sales team in order to provide the required technical expertise and develop solutions with the aim of winning new licenses.
You will gain valuable exposure and knowledge of how leading-edge system-on-a-chip (SOC) products are designed, put into production and maintained with our customers, through the team's delivery and support of Imagination’s IP products to our semiconductor and software partners.
If you want to zoom out of the detail and focus on the bigger picture when it comes to customer experience, then this is the ideal position for you!
The best part about this position is that no two days are the same. You’re always going to be organising new priorities with customers, researching problems of which you have limited knowledge and interacting with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. You’ll be passionate about making sure our customers receive the pinnacle of experience they expect in a quick but effective turnaround time.
- Actively monitor and report on the pre-sales activities with existing and potential customers e.g. technical questions, requirements and challenges
- Provide proactive technical support for our IP products at a pre-sales level
- Collate and act on customer feedback via collaboration with wider teams
- Provide formal training to customers and co-ordinate the teams to provide highly technical solutions
- Improve and grow the pre-sales communication channels
- Improve our future IP developments by playing an active role in applying customer experience back into the development cycle
Abilities make possibilities
With a positive, can-do attitude, you pride yourself on great customer service, pro-actively and tenaciously striving for the best solution. You have an organised and focused approach to work. Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you are an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You are curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or related domain
- Good knowledge of the digital design principles and System On Chip products
- An understanding of the Power, Performance and Area concepts that govern Hardware design
- An understanding of system level Software concepts and requirements
- The ability to clearly communicate technical subjects in both written and verbal form
- The ability to see the bigger picture when dealing with detailed problems
- The flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing assignments and priorities
- A pro-active attitude and desire for continuous improvement
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Competitive salary offered, role part of a rolling recruitment programme.
Closing date - August 31st 2019