Senior Hardware Customer Engineer
Job no: 496879
Work type: Experienced
Location: Shanghai, China
Categories: Electronic Design, Customer Facing
The world is being shaped by technology and Imagination Technologies is at the very core. Working at Imagination Technologies means you’re a part of constant innovation. We design the key building blocks for market-leading chips that make your tech mobile, smart and connected. Now we’re taking things to a new level.
As a customer engineer you will be part of the team that delivers our chip designs to our customers. You will provide the technical support that will guarantee their success in creating an effective, seamless end-product.
- Monitor and report on the IP integration activity of the customer and track these issues to closure
- Provide IP-level and system-level debug support
- Provide formal training to internal and external customers and seek the appropriate teams to solve highly technical issues
- Collate and act on customer feedback and be a part of improving our future IP developments by playing a pivotal role in applying customer experience back into the product development cycle
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you are an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You are curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Experience in a similar System on Chip (SoC) engineering role
- Knowledge of RTL simulation and synthesis tools such as Cadence NCSIM, Synopsys VCS, Xilinx, Synopsys Design Compiler/DCT/DC Ultra
- An understanding of hardware debug and design techniques using Hardware Description Languages
- Excellent written and spoken English and can clearly communicate technical subjects
You might also have
- Technical support experience
- Interest in 3D Graphics or Neural Network Accelerators
- Knowledge of VHDL/Verilog, verification and of bus interface protocols e.g. AXI, OCP
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to think big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smartTVs to drones. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join our mission to design a smarter future?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: China Standard Time