Sales Operations Manger
Job no: 496878
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Technical Writing, Customer Facing
Working closely with Imagination’s global sales, business development, legal, operations, marketing, customer engineering teams, you will support the IP sales, licensing and account management process. This will include driving sales territories to meet their regional targets; maintaining the CRM system; represent and report on sales to senior management; and monitoring budgets and forecasts.
The role reports into the EVP Sales and Business Development.
- Support the worldwide sales team in executing their sales plans and hitting their revenue targets
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in the company’s CRM system
- Analyse forecast and achievement by both territory, individual and product line
- Liaise with other stakeholders to ensure integration between the sales team and the rest of the business
- Own the development and maintenance of the company’s CRM system including maintenance of the price book
- Project manage the global sales meeting, working with other stakeholders
- Report internally using appropriate company processes and systems
- Own the commission process for our global sales team
- Communicate with other team members to share best practise and coordinate global customer engagements
- Improve sales team productivity through the design and communication of process improvements that drive standards of performance
- Coordinate our annual partner conference
- Chair business critical meetings such as our weekly pipeline reviews and biweekly executive business development meetings
Abilities make possibilities
A team player with excellent communication skills and strong intercultural awareness you build trusted partnerships by delivering what you say when you say. You’re data driven and use your excellent analytical skills to uncover and communicate insights that support evidence based decision making company wide. With an eye for detail and a big-picture focus, you’re goal motivated and have a knack for bringing teams together to be more than the sum of their parts.
- Experience of a complex B2B sales environment
- Good analytical skills with high levels of numeracy and excellent verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with CRM systems and data management (ideally Salesforce)
- An in-depth understanding of account management
- A process-driven and outcome-focused mindset
- BTEC HNC/HND or bachelor’s degree
You might also have
- Relevant semiconductor industry experience
- A knowledge of Miller Heiman strategic selling or equivalent
- Knowledge of IP licensing
- MBA or master’s degree
- Salesforce Admin or Dev qualifications
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to think big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smart TVs to drones, automotive to security. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join us in our mission to design a smarter future?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time