RF Systems Engineer
Job no: 496873
Work type: Experienced
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Categories: RF Electronics, System on Chip and System Design, Simulation
Our Ensigma Wifi and Bluetooth products are designed and verified buy a global team.
As part of the set up we are looking for a hands on System engineer who will follow the Product of IP from early conception to the final stages of implementation. The systems engineer role will work closely with the wider teams to support definition of the specification through a pre-study, simulations using MatLab and post calibration through validation.
- Develop system models of wireless connectivity products
- Develop and validate algorithms associated with aspects such as co-existence, throughput and calibrations
- Bring-up and validate calibrations algorithms post-silicon
- Create system specifications and requirements for design teams
- Suggest and validate architectural improvements
- Develop and validate algorithms for Built in Self Tests
- Assist internal teams and customers with system integration
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Digital signal processing
- Hands-on knowledge about common lab equipment such as signal generators, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers etc
- Programming C/C++ or other high-level language
You might also have:
- RF system design
- Strong knowledge of integrated RF/Analog circuits, with an ability to drive architecture and topology choices
- Understanding of RF and analog circuit blocks such as LNAs, Mixers, Power Amplifiers, VCOs, PLL, LO generation, base-band amplifiers, VGAs, baseband filters and regulators
- Ability to drive chip level specifications for matching, signal path, RF isolation, Spurious analysis, frequency planning
- Good understanding of the wireless systems, e.g. Wi-Fi, BT, 3GPP LTE, WCDM
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time