Hardware Verification Engineer
Job no: 496854
Work type: Experienced
Location: Pune, India
Categories: Electronic Design, Graphics, System on Chip and System Design
The PowerVR Graphics team produce the world's leading family of ultra-low power GPU IP cores. To create and release our next generation of ultra-high performing graphics processors we need you to put your verification and validation skills to the test and help us develop the next big thing in GPUs. This means verifying the specification, design and key components that will ensure a successful release.
This is a unique opportunity to join a global team working on state of the art technologies, cutting edge tools and to gain exposure to the whole verification life cycle.
- work within a small friendly team of world class design and verification engineers
- have full ownership of the design and/or verification of one or more modules within the graphics processing unit (GPU) core
- use leading edge integrated circuit verification techniques and methodologies such as UVM and formal property verification (FPV) working at both module level and the IP level of our GPUs.
Abilities make possibilities
You are a team player with excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability.
You are self-motivated and driven. You accept ownership of issues and drive progress forward and provide a solution.
- experience of IP or SOC level IC verification
- the ability to understand module specifications and identify holes in them
- good knowledge of integrated circuit verification techniques and methodologies
- good understanding and experience of UVM (or similar TLM methodology)
- knowledge of SystemVerilog including classes (or similar language)
- the ability to determine the full verification requirements from analysis of a module’s specification
- experience of verification planning and the DV life cycle
You may also have:
- experience IC design in VHDL or Verilog
- experience in writing assertions
- experience of ASIC design and/or verification in the field of graphics, video, microprocessors, full SoC
- formal property verification (FPV)
- Knowledge of transaction level modelling
- skill scripting in Python, bash, TCL, Perl, SystemC, C++
We are champions of technology
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous vehicles to space probes. it’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: India Standard Time