Business Operations Director
Job no: 496825
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Imagination is creating the next generation IP for ultra-high performance embedded processors that will power the tech of tomorrow. We need you to put your business and leadership skills to the test in helping Imagination operate efficiently and effectively. Leading the Biz Operations and Product Management Office, you will drive the delivery of new programmes and projects, contributing to IMG’s overall profitability.
- Develop pricing models for licences and royalties for use by Sales and Product Management Team
- Drive the review and approval of new business initiatives by presenting project and programme costs
- Ensure programmes and projects are delivered as planned, within time, resources and budget
- Be part of future NetSuite development and other related ERP systems, working on including new project Accounting Module
- Refine current, as well as define and develop new business processes to enhance internal controls and overall management of IMG
- Lead, mentor and run regular team meetings with direct reports, as well as provide training on critical matters when necessary
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Experience with working in a tech company in a similar capacity or a strategy role
- Experience as a people manager leading a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience designing and leading complex strategic programs with both internal and external stakeholders
You might also have
- Relevant Bachelor’s/Masters degree or MBA
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to think big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smart TVs to drones. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just clicking the ‘Apply now’ button and send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time