Senior RF Design Engineer
Job no: 496811
Work type: Experienced
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Categories: Communications, Processors, RF Electronics
Would you like to be part of the development and analysis of Ensigma architecture. If you area a design engineer with a strong interest in RF technologies, this can be the great role for you to shape the IP for the largest contributor to electronics bought to life.
Utilise your expert knowledge and collaboration skills working alongside world class engineers across the globe, tasked with solving some of the most complex communications technology challenges we face in today’s engineering environments.
- Define circuit architectures based on high-level specifications, using Cadence Virtuoso
- Use simulation, optimisation, and verify the design as an integral part of the design flow
- Collaborate with layout engineers, solution engineers, other internal and external resources and counterparts on the design specification
- Characterise and debug relevant blocks and systems using automated test systems
- Experience working on small nm nodes
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Demonstrable work experience in a similar integrated RF/Analog design role
- Have an ability to drive architecture and topology choices
You might also have:
- Some in-depth understanding of one of the following RF and analog circuit subsystem design blocks such as LNAs, Mixers, Power Amplifiers, VCOs, PLL, LO generation, base-band amplifiers, VGAs, baseband filters and regulators
- The ability to drive chip level specifications for matching, signal path, RF isolation, Spurious analysis, frequency planning
- Design experience with Electromagnetic (EM) tools
- Solid understanding of CMOS processes and knowledge of device physics
- Experience of measuring and evaluating RFIC transceivers (test chip measurement capability)
- A good understanding of the wireless systems, e.g. Wi-Fi, BT, 3GPP LTE, WCDMA
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your
Advertised: Taipei Standard Time