Senior Project Support Officer
Job no: 496810
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Communications, Project Management
Imagination's Ensigma communications processor team are dedicated in their mission to provide world-leading and unique end-to-end IP solutions, encompassing all parts of the wireless system including, RF, baseband and software with interoperability certification and RF compliance.
As a Project Support Officer you will utilise your communication, planning and organisational expertise to support the successful delivery of project objectives and provide continued analysis to management and other senior staff to aid decision making.
- Provide comprehensive support to a range of Managers, Technical leads, Project Managers and Senior Management.
- Create, facilitate and maintain project plans
- Provide on-going maintenance and improvement of the PPM Tool
- Maintain and analyze project information: milestones’ dates, project costs, resource workload, issues, risks and change requests, project documents, etc.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports, project metrics and dashboards
- Develop training material and conduct training on the use of the PPM tools
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Project support experience gained in a project office
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills and ability to plan and prioritise own and others workload
- Attention to detail
- Creation and management of project plans using Microsoft Project or similar scheduling tool
- Experience with project methodologies and processes
You might also have:
- Experience using a PPM tool such as Netsuite Project Management or Microsoft Project
- Project experience in technical environment
- Developing workflows, user guides and training for in-house tools
- A Degree / higher diploma level of education with background or experience in business systems management / project management /quality management.
- Knowledge of Prince2, APMP or PMP
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Independent thinkers together
Every person is a new door to different world. That’s why we embrace you for who you are; to unlock even better results together.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time