Event & Marketing Communications Executive
Job no: 496802
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Communications, Customer Facing, Project Management
Imagination Technologies is one of the world’s most exciting technology companies. The breadth of technologies and markets it serves involves working with some of the biggest and best consumer electronics, semiconductor, content and software partners on many of the world’s most exciting products, from the latest smartphones to everything electronic in the future wireless home.
Support the International Marketing Manager across a range of marketing campaigns, events and communication activities to facilitate an increase in impactful lead generation, raise awareness of Imagination’s technology and deliver on other key strategic marketing objectives.
With a high level of autonomy, you will focus on cost-effective campaigns, especially events, develop materials and interact with internal and external clients to deliver Imagination’s messages to partners, employees and the public.
- Design and deliver external events that communicate key business messages and support delivery of the strategic business objectives, maximising ROI on all event related activities
- Develop and run integrated marketing campaigns – webinars, emails, sponsorships, exhibitions and our own hosted conferences.
- Promote Imagination’s products and activities via digital, sponsorship, advertising, partnership and other mechanisms
- Own and develop materials in support of marketing campaigns and activities to support our ecosystem / community and build Imagination brand loyalty, and contribute to the success of the businesses KPIs e.g. t-shirts, brochures and other branded material
- Help develop and strengthen relationship with key partners/ key influencers/ customers; helping implement co-marketing programs to build the Imagination ecosystem community e.g. LG, Sony, Samsung
- Support the management and tracking of budgets, including negotiations with suppliers.
- Manage event invitation and diary management for our largest events, from pre-event scheduling to on-site execution. E.g. GDC, CES, Embedded World
- Work with internal clients globally to assess their requirements and develop an event strategy which offers creative and cost-effective events.
- Attend and support the delivery of 10+ international events, including installation & tear-down (hands-on), along with transport and accommodation logistics with the assistance of a team administrator and in partnership with the warehouse
- Manage branded merchandise, monitoring stock to ensure we always have enough for upcoming events, placing new orders & shipping when required. Identify new gift ideas.
- Work with the Marketing team to manage and fulfil conference speaking submissions and align event & social media activities.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Direct experience across a variety of marketing areas, especially events management
- Experience in using social media tools and content management systems
- An understanding of online events including webinars e.g. ON24
- Good written English and attention to detail
- Strong partnership and influencing skills, able to make things happen
- A willingness to travel and work evenings/weekends (passport and driving license beneficial)
- Fluent Chinese speaking proficiency
You might also have
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM systems – Salesforce and Pardot
- An interest in consumer electronics and technology, sufficient to motivate genuine interest in the company
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Competitive salary offered, role part of a rolling recruitment programme
Closing date: 04/05/2019
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time