Imagination Technologies, one of the World’s leading technology companies, develops and licenses innovative and market-driving semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores for systems-on-chip (SoC).
The technologies and markets it addresses involves working with some of the biggest and best semiconductor, consumer electronics, and industry partners in the world. Our technologies are featured in many of the world’s most exciting products, from the latest smartphones, tablets and consumer products to the future wireless home, connected AI enabled cars, as well as connectivity communications and beyond.
Our engineers are designing the next generation of ultra-high performance Neural Network Accelerators (NNA) that will help define the future of Machine Learning technology. We need you to help with creating low-level C++ software tooling that will enable your customers to get the performance they need from our NNA technology.
Solutions orientated you will take part in creating a broad range of software components, from low level drivers to high level applications, both at early stages of development and at later stages, where the applications are already being used by our customers. You will be an essential part of the team who is tasked with doing whatever it takes to ensure the customer gets the performance they demand.
Collaboratively you will partner with hardware, research and customer engineers across all stages of development including requirements gathering, design, development and support.
You will help the team in several fields:
- Help create software that enables customers to make best use of NNA hardware, and see it finally being turned into silicon e.g. Mapping, debugging and performance tools
- You will learn and follow IMG standard practices to specify, design and implement libraries and applications for Imagination AI solutions e.g. API abstraction libraries
- Help our customers make the best use of our solutions in their platforms e.g. help dealing with performance, technical and product requests, solution updates, etc. using company policies and procedures
- Become familiar with several software components, and co-work with other team members together on their improvement
- Help improve both the development environment and the software
- Join some pre-sale and evaluation activities
You will also
- Get chance to be well trained in the UK
- Work with an international team
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming
- Python programming skills
- Knowledge of Linux
- The passion to work in AI technologies.
You might also have
- Knowledge of Embedded systems
- Bash scripting skills
- A good degree or experience in a related area; computing, engineering, maths, science
This job position is open and welcomes applications from both experienced and fresh graduates.
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.