Compensation & Benefits Consultant
Job no: 496782
Work type: Contractor, Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
We are looking for talented, detail focused professional to make a significant contribution to various high profile, compensation and benefits projects. Partnering with the Compensation & Benefits Manager you will help deliver our job architecture and benefits review together with regular reward calendar events. These are significant and high impact projects within our employee engagement strategy. This is an initial 6-month fixed term contact with the possibility for extensions.
- Support annual pay review
- Market data & bench-marking
- Salary survey submissions to our provider
- Provide support to wider HR teams including Talent Acquisition
- Participate in project planning and support
- Participate in global benefits project
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar HR / reward role
- Solid Excel ability such as formulae, conditional formatting, vlookups, charts, pivots
- The ability to deal with and manipulate complex data sets
You might also have
- Some experience of salary management, benefits management and job profiling
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to think big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smart TVs to drones. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time