2019 Summer Placement - Build and Tools Engineer
Job no: 496775
Work type: Summer Placement
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Graphics, Tools, Testing
We are a small team that supports the Hardware and Software development and QA departments by providing tools and automation infrastructure.
You will be working on automation systems that maximise the use of hardware verification platforms which are used to ensure that our IP is verified to a high quality and in time to market.
- Develop automation environment with python programming
- Work on troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Work on internal customer support
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Experience writing object orientated code, preferably in Python
- Experience of software testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
You might also have/are
- Linux, Windows, Android experience (1 or more)
- Experience writing shell scripts
- Aptitude to enthusiastically support users
- Studying for a Computer Science or Engineering degree, but a solid background in software development will be considered
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time