Design Engineer (Power and Performance)
Job no: 496770
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Electronic design, Graphics
A unique opportunity to take your ASIC design career to a whole new level on cutting edge designs within the prestigious PowerVR Graphics group. This is a role with a high level of responsibility, having the chance to exert considerable influence over PowerVR's success.
- work within a small friendly team of world class design and verification experts
- be responsible for analysing power, area and performance of our GPU cores and suggesting and implementing improvements
Abilities make possibilities
You are a strong team player, with excellent analytical skills and outstanding problem solving ability.
You are self-motivated and driven with a positive attitude, and have good written and verbal communication skills.
- a good understanding of digital logic
- knowledge of integrated circuit design techniques and methodologies
- a practical track record and experience of IP or SOC level Integrated Circuit RTL design (VHDL or Verilog)
- experience of ASIC or FPGA design tools
- knowledge of low power design techniques
- a degree in Electronic Engineering or related subject (e.g. BEng 2.1 or above, MEng, PhD)
You might also have:
- graphics experience
- knowledge of CPU or DSP architectures
- experience of ASIC verification techniques
We’re champions of technology
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we're open and we're honest. Whatever it is you need, you'll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the 'Apply now' button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time