ASIC Hardware Engineer
Job no: 496734
Work type: Experienced
Location: Bristol, UK
Categories: Electronic design, Graphics
This is a unique opportunity to take your ASIC design and verification career to a whole new level on cutting edge designs within the prestigious PowerVR Graphics group.
- work within a small friendly team of world class design and verification engineers
- have full ownership of the design and/or verification of one or more modules within the graphics processing unit (GPU) core
- use leading edge integrated circuit verification techniques and methodologies such as UVM and formal property verification (FPV) working at both module level and the IP level of our GPUs
Abilities make possibilities
You are a team player with excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability.
You are self-motivated and driven. You accept ownership of issues and drive progress forward and provide a solution.
- experience of IP or SOC level IC verification
- the ability to read and write module specifications and identify holes in them
- good knowledge of integrated circuit verification techniques and methodologies
- good understanding and experience of UVM (or similar TLM methodology)
- knowledge of SystemVerilog including classes (or similar language)
- the ability to determine the full verification requirements from analysis of a module’s specification
- experience of verification planning and the DV life cycle
You may also have:
- experience IC design in VHDL or Verilog
- skill in the synthesis of IP
- experience in writing assertions
- experience of ASIC design and/or verification in the field of graphics, video, microprocessors, full SoC
- knowledge of low power design techniques, UPF and power aware verification
- knowledge of SoC test techniques such as ATPG and BIST
- formal property verification (FPV)
- experience of formal equivalence checking for functional verification
- skill scripting in Python, bash, TCL, Perl, SystemC, C++
We are champions of technology
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous vehicles to space probes. it’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time