Senior Hardware Verification Engineer
Job no: 496734
Work type: Experienced
Location: Bristol, UK
Categories: Electronic design, Graphics
The PowerVR Graphics team produce the world's leading family of ultra-low power GPU IP cores. To create and release our next generation of ultra-high performing graphics processors we need you to put your verification and validation skills to the test and help us develop the next big thing in GPUs. This means verifying the specification, design and key components that will ensure a successful release.
· Exercise your skills within verification using UVM methodology
· Plan, design and develop the verification environment
· Be responsible for ensuring full coverage of the design and that design matches the specification
· Have a good understanding of VHDL and/or Verilog languages
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
· An excellent knowledge of digital design verification techniques and methodologies
· Excellent knowledge of OVM / UVM methodology and System Verilog language
· Hands on experience in developing test benches, tests, sequences, functional coverage and checks
· A good understanding of VHDL and/or Verilog languages
You might also have
- Experience with verification closure using the above methodology and language
- Hands on experience in assertions (SVA / PSL) and VIPs
- Knowledge of transaction level modelling.
- Experience / knowledge of AMBA protocols including AXI4 and ACE.
- Knowledge of scripting language/s like Perl or Python
- Experience with complex CPUs or GPUs
Advertised: GMT Standard Time