2019 Graduate Hardware Engineer
Job no: 496728
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Electronic design, Graphics
A unique opportunity to exercise your ASIC verification skills on cutting edge designs within the PowerVR Graphics group.
- work within a small friendly team
- take responsibility for the design of modules within the graphics core
- use modern integrated circuit test techniques such as UVM, Formal for both module level and top level verification of PowerVR's graphics cores (integrated circuits)
Abilities make possibilities
You are a strong team player, with excellent analytical skills and outstanding problem solving ability. You are self-motivated and driven with a positive attitude, and have good written and verbal communication skills.
- strong maths or algorithm skills
- good knowledge of Digital Integrated Circuit design/verification techniques and methodologies
- knowledge of Low Power Integrated Circuit design techniques
- experience of ASIC or FPGA design tools
- good knowledge of VHDL or Verilog
- understanding of integrated circuit verification techniques and methodologies
- a degree in Electronic Engineering or related subject (e.g. BEng 2.1& above, MEng, PhD)
You might also have:
- knowledge of CPU or DSP architectures
- a practical track record and experience of IP or SOC level Integrated Circuit RTL design (VHDL or Verilog)
- experience of IP or SOC level integrated circuit verification
- the ability to determine module verification requirements from analysis of specifications
- understanding of UVM (or similar verification methodology)
- understanding of Formal verification techniques
- knowledge of System Verilog for verification (or similar verification language)
- experience in writing assertions (SVA, PSL)
- SystemVerilog, C, SystemC, C++, Python, Perl, TCL
We’re champions of technology
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we're open and we're honest. Whatever it is you need, you'll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the 'Apply now' button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time