Talent Acquisition Partner
Job no: 496714
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK, Hemel Hempstead, UK
Categories: Project Management
Imagination Technologies’ engineers are creating the next generation of ultra-high performance processors that will power the future technology across the world. We need you to put your recruitment skills to the test to find, attract and secure the most talented engineers globally and help take our recruitment approach to the next level.
The team has committed to doubling its delivery in 2019 and is focused on; building even stronger, trusted partnership with our stakeholders; defining and pushing out a compelling employer brand; increasing engagement of our referral programme and building an even more engaging on-boarding experience.
You will belong to the team that challenges traditional thinking, will double its current delivery and gives candidates the chance to shape the future of tech.
- Own the full life-cycle of a vacancy from brief to sourcing, interviewing to offer
- Fully manage the hiring for your business unit(s)
- Partner with the in-house Talent Sourcer and agencies as well as conducting own candidate search
- Partner with hiring managers and senior stakeholders to enhance their recruitment experience
- Deliver monthly reporting on business units & ad hoc reports where required
- Project manage continuous improvement initiatives
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar in-house, engineering/technology, recruitment role
- Excellent influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Supported senior stakeholders and demonstrated that you’ve enhanced their hiring experience
- Used latest data mining techniques to find candidates
- Provided a smooth and engaging candidate experience
- A process and data orientated mind-set
- A positive, can do, make it happen attitude that inspires a like-minded team
You might also have
- A background of hiring in the semiconductor / electronics industry
* this is a 12 month month fixed term contract to cover for maternity leave
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time