GPU Technical Marketing Engineer
Job no: 496678
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Embedded software, Graphics, Product development, Customer Facing
Does technology excite you, and can you apply your technical knowledge to writing state of the art marketing content to make it accessible and understandable to a wide range of audiences?
If yes, let’s discuss about you joining our diverse PowerVR Marketing team as a Product Marketing Engineer to help promote our PowerVR GPU product ranges and their market-leading technology.
- Collaborate with domain experts on crafting marketing material for a wide range of audiences including presentations, whitepapers, blog posts, product fact sheets, social media and website content
- Work with our engineers to understand our new products and technologies to ensure that the content is easy to understand by our sales team, customers, analysts, press and consumers
- Help drive all content development activities for our products and act as a coach to less technically knowledgeable authors and teams
- Work with our in-house demo team to illustrate and back-up our marketing messages
- Keep our material up to date and ensure it meets corporate standards and guidelines
- Assist customers and partners to include strong messages on our products and technologies in their own material and at launch events
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Keen personal interest in high tech and PowerVR-relevant market segments and technologies
- Strong ability to learn and grow within the job given the innovative nature of our products and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical subjects and translate them into easy to understand language for a wide range of audiences
- Understanding and appreciation for the power of social media and marketing and how to take advantage of it
- An interest in occasional travel to assist customers and partners at industry and launch events
You might also
- Be an active participant in the online tech community reading and participating in online discussions on anandtech.com or forum.beyond3d.com
Invent the future
The people at Imagination define the technology shaping our world, from pioneering smartphones and televisions to advanced wearables and semi-autonomous vehicles. Our continuous innovation in graphics and artificial intelligence enables our customers to make world-changing electronic products that people love. Want to be part of a team? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passions. We listen; we’re open; we’re honest. Whatever you need, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Competitive salary offered, role part of a rolling recruitment programme.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time