Graphics Driver Engineer - Automotive
Job no: 496670
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Graphics, Drivers
Imagination is dedicated to designing graphics processors for a growing automotive market and its commitment to critical safety and security standards. We have a strong history supplying technology to tier one customers in the automotive market, where it is utilised in everything from digital dashboards to 360 cameras.
You will be a part of the team developing the Safety Critical GPU device driver from the API level through the stack to the Firmware for the delivery of the new Safety Critical DDK to our customers.
- Work within the team of engineers developing the Safety Critical DDK stack
- Get involved in all aspects of the development cycle, from managing requirements, through design, implementation and testing.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Experience in writing multi-threaded C code
- Linux kernel / device driver experience
- Knowledge of hardware concepts such as MMUs, caches etc
You might also have
- Experience of driver design and development for GPUs
- Experience in developing software against ISO26262
- Semiconductor industry experience
- Experience using Green Hills C compiler
- Experience in writing C code compliant to MISRA coding standards
- Experience of developing an OpenGL SC device driver
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time