Imagination’s engineers are committed to designing high performance Graphics Processor and Neural Network Accelerator technology.
As part of the compute and vision processing driver team, you will help enable Imagination’s world leading GPU performance through the design and development of key compute and vision driver components.
Using cutting-edge systems, you will influence the driver and API design of our graphics technology and help Imagination to deliver the next big thing in GPU compute and vision processing. You will play a key role in the design of future PowerVR graphics technology, from initial concepts and research through to long-term support.
- Design and develop Android NN and other vision-based APIs to drive our current and next generation graphics cores
- Perform hardware and software performance analysis and optimisation of drivers (e.g. of memory, neural networks and runtime layers) to get the most out of our graphics IP
- Interact with simulator, research and hardware design teams to improve our next generation graphics cores e.g. collaboration on resolving bottlenecks, performance, changes to hardware, partner-specific issues
- Support customers and their partners in bringing new products to market
- Help maintain architectural and functional documentation
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- C/C++ programming experience.
- Some experience of compute APIs i.e. OpenCL, CUDA etc.
You might also have
- Knowledge of Vision/Image Processing algorithms and techniques.
- Some familiarity with compiler architecture, algorithms and standard tools e.g. LLVM
- An appreciation of multi-threaded and/or parallel computation and associated difficulties.
- Some assembly language programming.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Competitive salary offered, role part of a rolling recruitment programme
Closing date - 24th February 2019