The compute and vision processing driver teams enable Imagination’s world leading GPU performance through the design and development of key compute and vision driver components. This means that people from all over the globe have a first-class mobile device experience because your software helps their apps to run quickly, efficiently and reliably.
You will work with cutting-edge systems, influence the design of our graphics technology and help Imagination to deliver the next big thing in GPU compute and vision processing. You will partner with other software and hardware engineers in supporting major device manufacturers and OS vendors to ensure their devices work smoothly. Exposed to the full life-cycle of hardware and software development, from initial concepts and research to long-term maintenance, you will play a key role in the design of future PowerVR graphics technology.
- Design and develop Android NN and other vision-based APIs to drive our current and next generation graphics cores
- Perform hardware and software performance analysis and optimisation of drivers to get the most out of our graphics IP
- Interact with simulator, research and hardware design teams to improve our next generation graphics cores
- Support customers and their partners in bringing new products to market
- Help maintain architectural and functional documentation
- Work with other members of the industry to design the future generation of APIs
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- C/C++ programming experience.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good design skills.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- The ability to understand and communicate complex ideas.
- Self-starter and hard working.
You might also have
- Knowledge of Vision/Image Processing algorithms and techniques.
- Some familiarity with compiler architecture, algorithms and standard tools LLVM, LEX, YACC
- An appreciation of multi-threaded and/or parallel computation and associated difficulties.
- Some experience of compute APIs i.e. Open CL, Cuda etc.
- Some understanding of embedded real-time operating systems.
- Some assembly language programming.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.