Job no: 496664
Work type: Graduate - Immediate Start
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Develop, own and maintain business critical and high impact support systems, including our internal issue and requirements tracking systems all within a large high tech software environment.
These high-traffic applications, handle the data surrounding new work and on-going maintenance required within our technology. You will provide and implement ideal solutions to satisfy user requests and requirements, along with creating new features and capabilities.
This high visibility role requires the on-going development and maintenance of applications to meet the ever-changing needs of the business and deliver a great stakeholder experience. By delivering an excellent level of service, you will help our engineers deliver top technology to our customers.
This is a varied role, with deep involvement in the direction, design, implementation and testing of these systems.
- Develop systems and tools modelling development processes, issue tracking, requirements tracking and analysis tools
- Liaise with multiple technical and management teams (e.g. Graphics, Vision, Simulation and Customer Engineering)
- Provide feedback/reports to senior engineers and top level management
- Interpret customer/internal engineer requirements and issues in terms of system design and implementation, provide solutions and bring new capabilities to the systems
- Implement advanced and effective process systems
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Full Stack Developer experience with a strong Software engineering background and knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good relational database skills and knowledge of SQL, database normalisation
- Good documentation and interpersonal skills
You might also have
- Experience of business application development, reporting solutions and automated testing
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Knowledge of Hardware ASIC development and/or Computer Graphics, Windows Services, Python, Test Driven Development
- Experience with C#, .NET Framework, Data Visualisation tools such as Qlik, Yellowfin, Tableau
- Good security practices, SSL; Active Directory authentication
- Automation with Gulp/Grunt, Selenium, Jenkins, CI/CD tools
- A degree in a computing or IT related subject.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time