Hardware Verification Engineer
Job no: 496632
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Hardware Verification Platforms Engineer
Imagination Technologies produce the world's leading family of ultra-low power GPU and NNA IP cores. To ensure our next generation of ultra-high performing processors meet our customers exacting requirements, we need you to put your digital hardware design and verification skills to the test and help us develop verification platforms that allow us to fully verify our IP.
- Build functional hardware emulation models of complex systems for hardware and software development teams
- Develop synthesizable verification components and platforms
- Debug and resolve functional hardware issues
- Research, develop and enhance new and existing hardware verification flows to extend verification capabilities
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Strong knowledge of hardware design using languages such as VHDL / Verilog / SystemVerilog
- Experience of hardware debug using simulation
- Experience of RTL synthesis
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience
You might also have
- Knowledge of hardware emulation platforms such as the Cadence Palladium family of hardware emulators
- Experience of software programming using languages such as C / C++ / Python
- Working knowledge of UNIX / Linux operating systems
Invent the future
The people at Imagination define the technology shaping our world, from pioneering smartphones and televisions to advanced wearables and semi-autonomous vehicles. Our continuous innovation in graphics and artificial intelligence enables our customers to make world-changing electronic products that people love. Want to be part of a team? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passions. We listen; we’re open; we’re honest. Whatever you need, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Closing date: 12/09/2018
Competitive salary offered, role part of a rolling recruitment programme.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time