Graduate Software Engineer
Job no: 496631
Work type: Graduate - Immediate Start
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Applications, Embedded software, Graphics
Imagination is in the midst of developing its next generation of graphics cores and delivering the software for the current generation; as a Graduate Software engineer you will develop Graphics applications for use on our automation system that test our graphics cores in development. You will be looking at the analytics of the results of the automation systems and be responsible for developing solutions and concepts to help improve the designs. You will collaborate with software and hardware departments to help improve the results of their designs so the teams are able to create better more efficient cores that will help generate faster and smarter technology.
- Design and implement graphics applications used to validate hardware and software in development and graphics drivers using either C or C ++.
- Investigate the results of the automated tests and communicate with other teams the issues discovered in them.
- Create and maintain internal documentation of applications and procedures followed.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Strong coding skills with C or C++
- Debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent logical analysis skills
You might also have
- Good high level design skills including usage of programming pattern and desktop and/or mobile application design.
- Knowledge and experience of 3D graphics programming using an API such as OpenGL or DirectX
- Familiarity of hardware design and engineering.
- Strong mathematical skills particularly in non-decimal based numerical systems.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time