Test Engineer (Vision & AI)
Job no: 496613
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
In the scope of the Power VR Vision & AI Quality Assurance team, a new exciting opportunity has opened-up for a Vision & AI Test Engineer to help us validating the software and hardware for our latest technologies.
You have the unique chance to shape the future! In tight collaboration with numerous stakeholders across the software, hardware and research teams, you will be defining the quality of the release while it’s hitting the market.
- Learn how to setup and configure HW platforms for testing
- Execute testing across multiple configurations
- Interface with team members locally and remotely to discuss their results
- Prepare and present the reports to be shared with internal teams
- Discuss the validation results and the priorities of testing with the extended development team (HW/SW/TestDev/Research/Project Manager)
This role has a strong potential of growth into a more mentoring/coordination role for the distributed testing team as experience grows.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solution-oriented and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Good understanding of testing methodologies
- Good Linux user background
- Analytical approach to help with debugging issues
- Experience in a Development process and Quality testing
- Strong background in testing for an embedded environment
- Experience in test automation with Shell/Python scripting
You might also have
- Interest and exposure to Deep Learning Frameworks
- Test Certification
- Vision/Machine Learning/Video/ISP domain expertise.
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) tools (Perforce, Jenkins)
We’re champions of technology
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time