Leading Test Engineer
Job no: 496612
Work type: Experienced, Work Experience
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Categories: Embedded software, Testing, Tools
Imagination is a global technology leader whose products touch the lives of billions of people throughout the world. The company’s broad range of silicon intellectual properties includes the key multimedia&communication processors needed to create the SoCs that power all mobile, consumer, automotive, enterprise, infrastructure, IoT and embedded electronics. Imagination’s licensees include many of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, network operators and OEMs/ODMs who are creating some of the world’s most iconic and disruptive products.
In the scope of the Power VR Quality Assurance team we are now looking for a
Leading Test Engineer
You have the unique chance to shape the future! You will become part of a motivated and friendly QA team, driving the verification and validation of next generation ultra-low power GPU cores.
You will work with future technology in every stage of the development lifecycle for hardware and software in major application areas. You are going to obtain immense learning opportunities, bringing new mobile 3D graphics cores technologies and solutions to the market.
- Learn how to setup and configure Emulators and FPGAs for testing
- Execute software and hardware testing across multiple configurations
- Process the automation results and aggregate the manual ones, prepare and present the reports to be presented to teams around the world
- Discuss the validation results and the priorities of testing with the extended development team (HW/SW/Project Manager)
- Coordinate the activities of a small local team of competent test engineers, inserted in a worldwide context
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solution-oriented and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Good understanding of testing methodologies
- Strong background in testing for an embedded environment
- Pragmatic approach
- attention to detail
- Expertise in the following technologies: Linux, Python, Shell scripting
- Analytical approach to help with debugging issues
- 3-5 years of experience in a Development process
You might also have
- an experience mentoring/leading a small team
- Experience with automation and continuous integration (CI) tools (Perforce, Jenkins)
- ISEB/ISTQB certificate
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: Central European Daylight Time