Hardware Functional Verification Engineer
Job no: 496606
Work type: Experienced
Location: Hyderabad, India
Categories: Electronic design, System on Chip and System Design
Hardware Verification Engineer
In this technical role, you will be participating in the implementation and execution of verification of hardware, for our communication processor cores.Our Ensigma communication processors target a multitude of electronic device markets including; digital radios, wireless speakers, televisions, set-top boxes, tablets, phones, portable computing devices and more. You will take part in the verification effort of at least one active project participating in all required aspects of metrics-driven verification including, but not limited to, architecting the verification plan, development of verification environment, updating the infrastructure, guide junior engineers participating in the effort and support of the integration of the hardware in customer designs.
Covering specification and implementation of the verification, you will successfully work with the team and the management in meeting the objectives and deliverable mapped out by your manager.
- Implement and execute various aspects of metrics-driven functional verification of designs
- Provide technical support to the hardware verification, validation and design teams and activities
- Work with your manager to deliver the planned objectives on time
- Participate in technical discussions with various internal teams and customers
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- at least 3 years of demonstrable experience with metrics (coverage, testcases, etc) driven constrained random verification of hardware designs
- Excellent knowledge of functional verification techniques and methodologies like,
- UVM, System Verilog, Assertion based verification, Formal verification
- Knowledge of Low Power Verification Methodologies
- Knowledge of GateLevel Simulations
- Knowledge of verification of designs with processors like MIPS/ARM
- Practical track record and In-depth experience of IP level Functional Verification using UVM/System Verilog
- In-depth experience of any industry standard protocols like Ethernet,USB,PCIE,Bluetooth
- In-depth experience of any industry standard EDA verification tools
- Experience with scripting
You might have knowledge of
- Communication systems and processing techniques
- Wired/Wireless Ethernet Protocol knowledge
- CPU/DSP architectures
- SoC Verification
- Experience with low power verification
- FPGA and emulator development
- Scripting languages e.g. Python, Perl, TCL, UNIX
- Good communication and team skills
We’re champions of technology.
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smartphones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: India Standard Time