WLAN firmware Development
You will be a member of the WLAN firmware Development team, which is primarily responsible for development of WLAN firmware for the Imagination WLAN IP offerings on various platforms like Linux, Windows etc. The team is also responsible for any host side feature integration/development. This is an opportunity to be part of a team which is focused on developing cutting-edge technology and also providing out-of-the-box solutions based on customer requirements.
• Very strong coding & debugging skills in C
• Very strong knowledge and experience in designing protocol stacks under Real-Time Operating Systems
• Strong domain knowledge of 802.11 a/b/g/n MAC functions.
• Experience in working on embedded systems using a JTAG based debugger/IDE and debugging real-time issues.
• Experience in designing to optimize for data and code memory
Abilities make possibilities:
Your expertise in core competency areas combined with your meticulous approach allows you to become a valuable contributor in the design of innovative products. You are able to function by working alone or as part of a team as needed. You are flexible and willing to contribute to all parts of the product IP development cycle including design, implementation, testing, and validation.
You might also have
• Knowledge on chip design and debugging
• Knowledge of 802.11 extensions such as mesh networks, roaming, P2P, other relevant networking protocols (eg Ethernet).
• Experience in handling interoperability issues working with products of different vendors.
• Good knowledge of WLAN MAC
• Should be familiar with code development IDEs [Visual Studio/ XCode/Eclipse] and other code analysis tools
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.