Job no: 496600
Work type: Contractor, Experienced
Location: Pune, India
Categories: Administration, Windows
Finance Assistant on Contract
The Accountant/Finance position is responsible for assisting the Finance Manager in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions. The candidate must be a self-motivator, a team player and result- oriented. He/she must have good communication skills and are comfortable to work in different culture. The candidate needs to be adaptable and trainable in the dynamic environment of Imagination.
- Sound Knowledge on Accounting, Maintaining and recording Accounts receivables / payables with appropriate tax deductions and overall bookkeeping entries.
- Verify vendor bills and ensure accuracy of the bills and tax rates. Communicate with vendors and resolve queries related to invoices and also update payment status to them.
- Knowledge on Cash/Bank and Debtors/Creditors ledger reconciliation
- Maintaining and controlling petty cash, cash receipts / payments
- Knowledge on Fixed Asset Accounting
- Maintain documents and information required for payroll processing and assist Finance Manager in processing payroll and tax computation.
- Monthly Balance sheet/Profit and loss account reconciliation, Bank reconciliation and reporting
- Assist Finance Manager in preparing monthly Finance reports, MIS.
- Knowledge on TDS, GST, Provident Fund, Profession Tax, Advance Tax, STPI compliances and filing e-returns within timelines.
- Assist Finance Manager in Audit and Tax compliance requirements and provide data within timelines.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
You might also have:
- Good Mathematical Interpersonal and Communication skills – written and verbal and should maintain data confidentiality.
- Sound knowledge on Tally, MS Excel and Power Point
- Working Knowledge of accounting standards
- Education: B.Com, M.Com – Commerce, any Specialization in Finance
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: India Standard Time