Technology Marketing Specialist
Job no: 496597
Work type: Contractor
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Administration, Communications, Customer Facing
Delivery of worldwide communications to a technical audience, demonstration of exciting new technologies and development of marketing messages for a world leading technology company. The role will have a strong focus on content creation in support of Imagination’s connectivity and broadcast technologies..
Imagination Technologies is one of the world’s most exciting technology companies. The breadth of technologies and markets it serves involves working with some of the biggest and best consumer electronics, semiconductor, content and software partners on many exciting market segments inc. IoT, AI, automotive, consumer and mobile.
This position reflects an ever growing demand for Imagination to deliver content about its technologies, strategies and activities and partnerships to a broad range of both technical and non-technical audiences world-wide.
Working with members of the Ensigma Business Unit and Corporate Marketing team you will develop strong content and strategic messages and develop the tactics and methods to deliver them via focused and creative content, including social media use, events and wider marketing activities. Excellence and attention to detail are essential.
Working as a part of a team, you will have some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Knowledge of and interest in new technology
- Strong writing skills and grammar including an understanding of technical terms and concepts
- Ability to build and leverage relationships across all levels and both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and able to work either autonomously or in a team environment
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Confident and resourceful
- Excellent organisation, time management and attention to detail
Keen interest in technology and the company’s activities
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, WordPress, social media platforms, etc.
- Self-starter – able to work both alone and as part of a team
- "Can-Do" approach to workload
- Friendly - outgoing personality, gets on with all types of people
- Tenacious - determined not to let anything stop getting the job done
- Open - enjoys working in an informal environment
- Dedicated - willingness to work from time to time over extended hours in order to achieve goals set by immediate manager or demanded by business
- A passion for excellence and attention to detail
Team player – generous with colleagues
Some experience in journalism, PR or marketing, or an engineer looking to move into marketing. Could be suitable for a capable graduate. In both cases exceptional communications skills, and ability to learn and adapt and a willingness to travel are requisites.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time