Director of Strategic Marketing and Ecosystem
Job no: 496586
Work type: Experienced
Location: Shanghai, China
Categories: AI, Customer Facing, Graphics, Processors, System on Chip and System Design
Imagination is tasked with being the leading provider of GPU IP across the continent of Asia. We need you to put your strategic marketing skills to the test in identifying and developing untapped Chinese markets.
You will develop and execute the strategic and tactical plans that will build strong local industry ecosystem and guarantee our dominance in the Chinese semiconductor market.
Reporting to our China General Manager, you will be a key part of the team that will achieve Imagination’s revenue targets for China by demonstrating competitiveness and low total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Design and initiate strategic partnership programs that will penetrate our IP products into key markets
- Drive brand / value proposition initiatives and deliver regular internal reports that provide valuable insight into our partnership programs, brand perception and marketing plan including product marketing feedback
- Represent Imagination at industry events, including delivering technical presentations and take a leading role in the development of relationships with customers and prospective customers, such as OEMs/ODMs
- Partner with corporate marketing and BU to initiate Imagination’s university program in China
- Work with China management team to enhance government relationships
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Experience in a similar B2B business development or technical sales/marketing role
- Background in semiconductors and an understanding of the semiconductor product development process
- A thorough understanding of the consultative selling process
- Fluency in both spoken and written Mandarin and English and ability to work alongside international teams of all levels and technical & non-technical groups
- Ability to travel including frequent trips within China to meet with customers and partners, and quarterly trips to the UK or the US
You might have
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in electronics/computing
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button.
Advertised: China Standard Time