Software Engineer (Virtual Platforms)
Job no: 496584
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
As part of the Platforms and Verification team you will support the Hardware, Software and QA departments by building and maintaining software simulations and virtual platforms. You will be developing virtual platforms to run with a wide range of simulation models. These virtual platforms will be used to prove Imagination Technologies’ world leading software and hardware.
- Develop and maintain virtual platform interfaces to a wide range of Imagination hardware and software models.
- Develop and maintain CPU model wrappers to interface with the Imagination virtual platform.
- Support internal and external customers
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Proven C++ experience.
- Understanding of low level software or hardware architecture.
- Linux experience.
You might also have
- Experience of unit testing tools such as gtest.
- Knowledge of virtualisation, such as qemu.
- Python experience.
- Cmake experience.
- Knowledge of Agile practices.
- Demonstrable priority management experience.
- Self-driven & have a strong customer focus.
- Must have an excellent attention to detail.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Published end date:5/08/2018
Competitive salary as part of a rolling recruitment programme
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time