Vision and AI Summer Placement
Job no: 496563
Work type: Summer Placement
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: AI, Electronic design, Processors, Vision
Vision & AI summer placement
The PowerVR Vision & AI team produce the world's leading family of ultra-low power Neural Network Accelerator (NNA) IP cores. To create our next generation of ultra-high performing processors we need you to put your skills to the test and help us develop the next big thing.
As part of a small, friendly design team assist the verification and development of the latest generation of NNA cores including some or all of the following responsibilities:
- VHDL coding of algorithms to implement functional module of IP
- Writing scripts to automate workflow
- Testing of the block with support from the simulator team
- Top level test of the designs, working with the senior members of the team
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- digital electronics background
- A place studying a relevant degree
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team
You might also have
- Experience of VHDL or Verilog
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- An interest in Vison & AI would be helpful but not essential
- Knowledge of CPU architecture
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time