Sales Director (Bay Area)
Job no: 496552
Work type: Experienced
Location: San Francisco, United States
Imagination Technologies is creating the next generation IP for ultra-high performance embedded processors that will power the tech of tomorrow. Our Sales Group is responsible for every aspect of licensing including prospecting, technical promotion and account management. You will drive the licensing activity within IMG’s US accounts and specific markets, working directly with IMG’s Business Development, Marketing, Operations and Engineering groups to co-ordinate all aspects of technology selling for Imagination’s product lines.
- Partner with our internal team to develop successful account strategies
- Manage the complete sales process from opportunity identification through proposal and negotiation to contract closure
- Provide regular internal reporting of accounts, market status and emerging business opportunities
- Attend relevant exhibitions, conferences and shows to maximise relationships opportunities with new and existing customers
- Advise the internal Engineering, Business Development and Marketing teams on customer feedback, market input and positioning
- Provide feedback on collateral and demonstration enhancements, ensuring effective and compelling promotion to the assigned corporate accounts/markets
- Communicate with other account managers to share best practise and coordinate global activities within assigned US accounts/markets
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
You will have the following required skills:
- Demonstrable experience in similar IP licensing role selling to tier 1 organisations within the electronics / semiconductor industry
- An ability to develop excellent relationships with external senior/executive level stakeholders
- The capability to communicate clearly with both technical & non-technical groups
- A thorough understanding of the overall commercial process, especially relating to Strategic Selling
- An appreciation of SoC/ASIC design and development processes
- The flexibility to travel regularly to our US clients
You might also have:
- Degree in electronics/computing or equivalent and an MBA or other management qualification
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: Pacific Daylight Time