Job no: 496551
Work type: Experienced, Work Experience
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Categories: Embedded software, Testing, Tools
Imagination is a global technology leader whose products touch the lives of billions of people throughout the world. The company’s broad range of silicon intellectual property includes the key multimedia, communications processors needed to create the Systems on Chips that power all mobile, consumer, automotive, enterprise, infrastructure, IoT and embedded electronics. Imagination’s licensees include many of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, network operators and OEMs/ODMs who are creating some of the world’s most iconic and disruptive products.
You will become part of a motivated and friendly QA team supporting the verification and validation of next generation ultra-low power GPUs cores.
You will get an opportunity to work with future technology on every stage of the development lifecycle for hardware and software in major application areas. You are going to obtain immense learning opportunities, bringing new mobile 3D graphics cores technologies and solutions to market.
You have the unique opportunity to shape the future!
- Setup and configure hardware platforms for testing
- Execute software and hardware testing across multiple configurations
- Process the automation test result, prepare and present the reports to management
- Discuss the validation results and the priorities of testing with the extended development team (HW/SW/Project Manager)
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Good understanding of testing methodologies
- Strong background in testing for an embedded environment
- Attention to detail
- Expertise in the following technologies: Linux, Python, Shell scripting
- Analytical approach to help with debugging issues
- 1-2 years of experience in Software Testing
You might also have
- Experience with automation and continuous integration (CI) tools (Perforce, Jenkins)
- Familiarity with RESTful API interfaces (JSON, XML)
- ISEB/ISTQB certificate
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: Central European Daylight Time