Simulation Software Engineer – Vision and AI
Job no: 496537
Work type: Experienced
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Categories: AI, Simulation, Vision
Vision and AI Simulation is looking for bright and innovative engineers to join the team and contribute to the development of next gen AI products.
Our vision is a future where Artificial Intelligence will help mankind in a pervasive yet convenient way, from personal assistance to autonomous vehicles, from object classification to medical breakthroughs.
Our mission is to catalyse the development of Vision and Artificial Intelligence solutions, via simulation and testing of novel hardware/algorithm designs.
As a member of the team you will be working on exciting cutting edge technologies, being part of what has been identified by many as the biggest revolution in computing since the introduction of transistors.
You have the unique opportunity to shape the future!
- Design and develop C++ / SystemC models
- Optimize and analyze performance of the platform simulation
- Cooperate in chip design process
- Review hardware design specifications
- Support other engineers within the team
- Design and develop tests for simulation modules
- Be responsible for designing, maintaining and updating simulation modules
- Develop your programming skills and learn about the fundamentals of designing successful silicon in the consumer electronics industry
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- C++ experience
- OOP experience
- Understanding of Design Patterns
- Understanding of computer architecture
- A comprehension of hardware design principles
- Experience with concurrent systems
- Linux environment experience
You might also be familiar with
- Experience or a strong interest in Convolutional Neural Networks
- Familiarity with System-C
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: Central European Standard Time