Pre-sales Engineer (Business Development)
Job no: 496531
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Graphics, Compute, Embedded software, Technical Sales
Imagination Technologies engineers are creating the next generation of best performing processors that will power future technology around the globe. You will build relationships by speaking to customers and gather requirements to help design the best solution and GPU performances according to their needs.
You’ll partner with both the internal hardware and the software teams to shape our customers’ requirements. The role will enable you to be the hub of knowledge and technical expert enabling the sale of our products.
You’ll belong to the team who will ensure that our technology is adopted into electronic products around the globe that entertain, educate and inspire individuals who use them.
- Interact with the development teams to gather information and data
- Be part of the process of discovery, investigate technical questions, maintain product features and collate the necessary data to manage and support analysis
- Create detailed design and implementation specifications
- Explain technical subjects to customers and internal teams at different technical levels
- Understanding of Electronic Systems and System on Chip with a focus in either hardware or software
- A Customer Centric mindset, with a desire to work with both internal and external customers
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
You might have:
- Experience of capturing data, manipulating it to then generate, explore and provide analysis
- Industry and product knowledge or interest in any of the following domains:
- Automotive/functional safety
- GPU compute (OpenCL/Vulkan/cuda)
- Set Up Box (STB) or Digital Television (DTV)
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Competitive Salary offered As part of a rolling recruitment program
Closing date 14th November 2018
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time