Job no: 496528
Work type: Experienced
Location: Hyderabad, India
Responsible for the financial health of a company or organisation. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contribute to compliance with budgetary and financial reporting requirements
- Contract and manage outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Ensure processes are in place and are followed to minimise import duties
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Assist with compliance to STPI and GST requirements
- Compliance with Indian standards
- Banking and Treasury: Manage banking relationship, administer on line banking and monitor cash flow
Fixed Asset Accounting
- Assist in operations and Admin wherever required Like assisting with financial paperwork while dealing with STPI, Statutory audits by Labour welfare office etc..
- Maintaining relationship and negotiating with various vendors like Banks, Tax consultants, Auditing firms etc.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
You Have :
Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field; several years of experience in a senior finance role in a multinational corporation; mathematical skills; leadership skills and experience; employee management; understanding of data privacy standards; communication skills, both written and verbal; public speaking skills; understanding of business principles and practices; attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
Fluency in English.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: India Standard Time