Simulation Design Engineer
Job no: 496523
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Embedded software, RF electronics
The Ensigma Simulation Design Engineering team designs, develops, and verifies business strategic applications that simulate Ensigma’s Digital Communication cores. As a Simulation Design Engineer, you will support the development of the latest Digital Communications standards on Ensigma’s world leading RPU architecture by supporting Hardware development and verification. You will also play a critical role in reducing our customer’s time to market by providing an accurate development simulation platform for swift firmware bring up by our internal software teams.
- Design, verify, and maintain C++ and SystemC simulations of hardware modules, for a variety of DSP blocks
- Develop and manage regression tests to drive verification and quality throughout the simulation and hardware code bases
- Collaborate with hardware engineers through the implementation and verification stages of the hardware and simulation development.
- Support internal customers that use the modules for which you are responsible
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Strong C or C++ programming experience
- An understanding of SOC architectures or similar
- A strong interest in Software Engineering and Digital Communications
- Some experience with scripting languages, preferably Python
You might also have
- Experience programming System C simulations
- An understanding of hardware design principles
- Experience programming in Matlab or Octave
- Knowledge and understanding of Digital Communication principles
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time