Job no: 496520
Work type: Experienced
Location: Hyderabad, India
Categories: Administration, Windows
Office Administrator -General and office administration and Facility
We are looking for Administrative Executive who will take care of admin related activities like, Housekeeping, Vendor Managements, Travel & Transport, Office Maintenance, Security & Fire Safety, Government/liaison Work, STPI & Custom.
- Able to identify and manage entire gamut of Housekeeping and other facilities maintenance
- Responsible for Interaction with diverse group of Vendors, Managing Yearly vendor evaluation, Purchase and Vendor Development including diary management of material receipts and payments
- Be accountable for all domestic and international transport and travel arrangements including Local transport, Air Ticketing, Hotel Bookings and Forex etc.
- Responsible for Office Maintenance like AMC Handling (UPS, A/C, DG Set, EPBX, Electrical, fire extinguisher any other rented or own machines etc.)
- Expertise in Asset Inwards register & Asset tracking Premises Lease Deed and renewals Front office support including stationary, office supply, printing work etc.
- Responsible for all security & fire safety arrangements including maintenance of Fire Fighting equipment’s, Access Attendance System and training on fire safety
- Experience on Liaison with Shop Act office, labour office, PMC office, PCBW, Industries Department and any other government offices
- Expertise in executing PF processes, All ESIC Processes and arrangement for the office events
- Experience in Budgeting, Preparing Monthly Accrual, Petty Cash Management and Insurance etc.
- Responsible for ensuring the formalities for Registration and Renewals of various STPI, Customs, Excise
- Accountable for preparation of periodic progress reporting and tracking all incidents
Your role includes but not confined to above mentioned points
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Experience in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good at negotiation and leadership skills
You might also have
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedure
- Excellent management skills and ability to prioritize work and multitask
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: India Standard Time