Job no: 496519
Work type: Experienced, Graduate - Immediate Start
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Applications, Tools, Web
Take ownership of our business critical systems and processes to support delivery of Imagination's core processor technology to its customers. As part of the Applications Development team within our IT division, you will be focused on supporting and maintaining the internal Confluence application, with the opportunity to learn and support other IT systems/applications in the future.
This high visibility role requires the on-going maintenance, support and development of applications to meet the ever-changing needs of the business. By delivering improved processes and procedures you will be part of a team that is dedicated to supporting our internal engineers and ultimately Imagination in its delivery of market leading processor technology.
- Promote and drive the use of Confluence throughout the business, including user and content management
- Provide support and guidance to ensure best practices are being followed
- Focus on improving engineering processes, i.e. new workflows, trace-ability, reporting, integration, upgrades etc
- Specify, review, justify and purchase new plugins to help improve processes
- Support and maintain other business critical systems
- Liaise with multiple technical and management teams
Abilities make possibilities
Working autonomously, you are creative and inquisitive by nature, always looking to learn and improve. You are all about the detail and passionate about end user satisfaction. As an excellent communicator you know how to partner and influence stakeholders. You have an enthusiastic and helpful approach to your work.
- Good knowledge of Confluence and Confluence administration.
- Experience of business process management.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and a determination to succeed.
You might also have
- Experience in supporting and maintaining business critical systems
- Experience of integrating systems and reporting systems.
- Experience of writing technical documents.
- Knowledge of software and hardware development processes.
- Knowledge of other Atlassian products like JIRA.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time