RFIC Design Engineer
Job no: 496518
Work type: Experienced
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Categories: Communications, Electronic design, RF electronics, Simulation
Join our Ensigma RF team as a Senior RFIC Design Engineer based in Stockholm, Sweden and help us develop and evolve Imagination’s next generation of RF Circuits for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Utilise your expert knowledge and collaboration skills working alongside world class engineers across the globe, tasked with solving some of the most complex communications technology challenges we face in today’s engineering environments.
- Define circuit architectures based on high-level specifications, using Cadence Virtuoso
- Use simulation, optimisation, and verify the design as an integral part of the design flow.
- Communicate with layout engineers, solution engineers, other internal and external resources and counterparts on the design specification
- Characterise and debug relevant blocks and systems using automated test systems
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- In-depth understanding of RF and analog circuit subsystem design blocks such as LNAs, Mixers, Power Amplifiers, VCOs, PLL, LO generation, base-band amplifiers, VGAs, baseband filters and regulators
- Demonstrable work experience in a similar integrated RF/Analog design role
- Have a strong knowledge of integrated RF/Analog circuits, with an ability to drive architecture and topology choices
- Solid understanding of CMOS processes and knowledge of device physics
You might also have:
- The ability to drive chip level specifications for matching, signal path, RF isolation, Spurious analysis, frequency planning
- Design experience with Electromagnetic (EM) tools
- Experience of measuring and evaluating RFIC transceivers (test chip measurement capability)
- Custom integrated circuit layout experience, in deep submicron CMOS at and below 65 nm node
- A good understanding of the wireless systems, e.g. Wi-Fi, BT, 3GPP LTE, WCDMA
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time