C/C++ Design Engineer
Job no: 496514
Work type: Experienced
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Categories: Electronic design, Graphics, Simulation, Testing
The PowerVR Graphics & Simulation Team is responsible for designing and maintaining high performance C, C++ and System-C simulation models. They are used for hardware verification purposes and inclusion within our platform simulation as a software development tool for external customers and internal application engineers.
We need you to be involved in every stage of the development lifecycle for each project and work closely with several other teams of engineers contributing to our industry leading IP. Team members typically perform a variety of tasks within this area, including research, design, software development and verification.
- Design and maintain simulation models
- Support external customers and internal engineers using the platform simulation
- Optimize and analyze performance of the platform simulation
- Provide feedback into latest chip designs
- Manage regression tests used to verify module correctness
- Support other engineers within the team
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- A degree in software engineering, electronic engineering or similar
- C, C++ and/or programming knowledge
- An understanding of computer architecture
- A comprehension of hardware design principles
- Experience with concurrent systems
You might also have knowledge of any of the following:
- Experience or a strong interest in Computer Graphics
- Familiarity with System-C
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: Central European Standard Time