International Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Job no: 496513
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
International Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Imagination Technologies is one of the world’s most exciting technology companies. The breadth of technologies and markets it serves involves working with some of the biggest and best consumer electronics, semiconductor, content and software partners on many of the world’s most exciting products, from the latest smartphones to everything electronic in the future wireless home
The Engineering community develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns world-wide, including a broad array of events, demonstrations and highly targeted messaging for a world leading technology company
Working with the VP of Marketing Communications and other members of the Sales, Marketing, and Communications teams you will design and deliver a digital marketing strategy via focused and cost effective campaigns, especially events, developing materials and interacting with internal and external clients to deliver Imagination’s messages to partners, employees and the public.
- Develop and run integrated marketing campaigns – components of which include email, webinar & digital marketing
- Event management – develop and organise different types of lead generation events including, but not limited to, conferences, executive briefings, executive dinners, product launches and 3rd party events with the support of an event and marketing executive
- Manage the CRM system in conjunction with the sales team and provide appropriate marketing campaigns and materials including regular segment specific e-newsletters and direct email campaigns
- Lead management – managing the closed loop process from leads to opportunities to closed business. Supporting sales with opportunity management in Salesforce.com
- Design and deliver external events that communicate key business messages and support delivery of the strategic business objectives, maximising ROI on all event related activities.
- Set out and monitor event budget, drop schedule, media plan and work with internal clients globally to assess their requirements and develop an event and marketing strategy which offers creative and cost effective activities
- Use the full marketing mix to promote exhibitions, conferences and online events from exhibitor promotion through to visitor promotion.
- Identify appropriate media partner/ associations and negotiate deals to maximise event exposure and fit to budget.
- Coordinate the design of all event marketing collateral, including brochures, advertisements and web banners/emails etc.
- Manage and adhere to agreed marketing budget, including negotiations with suppliers
- Attend and manage the delivery of 10+ international events
- Have a willingness to travel
- Be a Self-starter – able to work both alone and as part of a team
- Have a “Can-Do” approach to workload,
- Friendly - outgoing personality, gets on with all types of people
- Tenacious - determined not to let anything stop getting the job done
- Open - enjoys working in an informal environment
- Dedicated - willingness to work from time to time over extended hours in order to achieve goals set by immediate manager or demanded by business
- A passion for excellence and attention to detail
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues
- Experience in a related marketing role
- A willingness to travel and work evenings/weekends is essential
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to work under pressure to deadlines and prioritise multiple work streams
- Conscientious attitude with the ability to act on own initiative and problem solve
- Excellent command of written English with acute attention to detail
- High level of IT literacy
- Experience in using social media tools and content management systems
- Direct experience of all aspects of planning, creating and executing a range of marketing activities
- An interest in consumer electronics and technology, sufficient to motivate genuine interest in the company
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Excellent influencing skills, able to make things happen
- An understanding of online events including webinars
- Proficient use in marketing automation and CRM systems
- Will have used and be familiar with the platform ON24
- Will have used and be familiar with Salesforce and Pardot
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time