International Event & Marketing Executive
Job no: 496512
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Administration, Web, Windows
Imagination Technologies is one of the world’s most exciting technology companies. The breadth of technologies and markets it serves involves working with some of the biggest and best consumer electronics, semiconductor, content and software partners on many of the world’s most exciting products, from the latest smartphones to everything electronic in the future wireless home
Supporting the International Marketing Manager to deliver all aspects of events and marketing campaigns world-wide, including a broad array of events, demonstrations and highly targeted messaging for a world leading technology company
Working with the International Marketing Manager and other members of the Sales, Marketing, and Communications teams you will deliver strategic messaging via focused and cost effective campaigns, especially events, developing materials and interacting with internal and external clients to deliver Imagination’s messages to partners, employees and the public.
- Support the International Marketing Manager to design and deliver external events that communicate key business messages and support delivery of the strategic business objectives, maximising ROI on all event related activities.
- Promotion of Imagination’s products and activities via digital, sponsorship, advertising, partnership and other mechanisms
- Own and develop materials in support of marketing campaigns and activities to support our ecosystem / community and build Imagination brand loyalty, and contribute to the success of the businesses KPIs
- Help develop and strengthen relationship with key partners/ key influencers/ customers; helping implement co-marketing programs to build the Imagination ecosystem community
- Support the International Marketing Manager to manage and track budgets, including negotiations with suppliers.
- Event invitation and diary management for our largest events, from pre-event scheduling to on-site execution.
- Work with internal clients globally to assess their requirements and develop an event strategy which offers creative and cost effective events.
- Attend and support the delivery of 10+ international events. This is a very hands-on role with on-site support including installation & tear-down.
- Manage event related transport, accommodation and ground transportation with the assistance of a team administrator.
- Manage branded merchandise, monitoring stock to ensure we always have enough for upcoming events, placing new orders & shipping when required. Identify new gift ideas.
- Manage the shipping/courier process for the event schedule, working with the warehouse to complete logistics.
- Work with the Marketing team to manage and fulfil conference speaking submissions.
- Work with the Marketing team to align event & social media activities
- Have a willingness to travel
- Be a Self-starter – able to work both alone and as part of a team
- Have a “Can-Do” approach to workload,
- Friendly - outgoing personality, gets on with all types of people
- Tenacious - determined not to let anything stop getting the job done
- Open - enjoys working in an informal environment
- Dedicated - willingness to work from time to time over extended hours in order to achieve goals set by immediate manager or demanded by business
- A passion for excellence and attention to detail
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Direct experience of all aspects of planning, creating and executing a range of marketing activities
- Experience organising tradeshows
- An interest in consumer electronics and technology, sufficient to motivate genuine interest in the company
- Good planning and organization skills
- Excellent influencing skills, able to make things happen
- An understanding of online events including webinars
- Proficient use in marketing automation and CRM systems
- Will have used and be familiar with the platform ON24
- Will have used and be familiar with Salesforce and Pardot
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time