Simulation Software Engineer – Vision and AI
Job no: 496493
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: AI, Simulation, Vision
Vision and AI Simulation is looking for bright and innovative engineers to join the team and contribute to the development of next-gen AI products.
Our vision is a future where Artificial Intelligence will help mankind in a pervasive yet convenient way, from personal assistance to autonomous vehicles, from object classification to medical breakthroughs.
Our mission is to catalyse the development of Vision and Artificial Intelligence solutions, via simulation and testing of novel hardware/algorithm designs.
As a member of the team you will be working on exciting cutting edge technologies, being part of what has been identified by many as the biggest revolution in computing since the introduction of transistors.
You have the unique opportunity to shape the future!
- Design and develop C++ / SystemC models
- Validate and test C++ / SystemC models
- Contribute to the development and validation of innovative algorithms
- Develop simulation tools
- Automate time-consuming processes
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you are an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You are curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- C++ experience
- OOP experience
- Understanding of Design Patterns
- Familiarity with at least 1 IDE
- Some understanding of HW design (e.g., registers, interrupts)
- A good understanding of the importance of code maintainability
- A good understanding of the importance of product testing
- A clean and organised coding style
- Ability to document your own work
You might also be familiar with
- HW design/specification
- Scripting languages (preferably Python)
- System C
- Cross-platform development
- Shell scripting
- Virtual Machines
- Version Control
- TDD, BDD
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that is shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It is their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We will encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we are open and we are honest. Whatever it is you need, you will be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Competitive salary, part of a rolling recruitment programme
Closing Date - 14/10/2018
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time