Senior Business Development Director (Comms & Connectivity)
Job no: 496480
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK, Chepstow, UK, Bristol, UK
Categories: Technical Sales
Imagination Technologies is creating the next generation of processor IP that will power tomorrow’s technology. You will be responsible for every aspect of licensing including prospecting, technical promotion and account management. Working directly with IMG’s Business Development, Marketing, Operations and Engineering groups, you will drive the licensing activity for our Ensigma business unit selling into fabless semiconductor and semiconductor market globally.
- Make initial contact with leads generated by our sales team to capture client brief
- Partner with technical colleagues to facilitate proposal creation
- Prepare and deliver proposal presentations to clients
- Partner with internal sales and purchasing teams in the provision of a contract
- Partner with our internal team to develop successful account strategies
- Provide regular internal reporting of accounts, market status and emerging business opportunities
- Attend relevant exhibitions, conferences and shows to maximise relationships opportunities with new and existing customers
- Advise the internal Engineering, Business Development and Marketing teams on customer feedback, market input and positioning
- Provide feedback on collateral and demonstration enhancements, ensuring effective and compelling promotion to the assigned corporate accounts/markets
- Communicate with colleagues to share best practise and coordinate global activities within assigned US accounts/markets
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience in similar IP licensing role selling to tier 1 organisations within the electronics / semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of communications and connectivity technology such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- An ability to develop excellent relationships with external senior/executive level stakeholders
- The capability to communicate clearly with both technical & non-technical groups
- A thorough understanding of the overall commercial process, especially relating to Strategic Selling
- An appreciation of SoC/ASIC design and development processes
- The flexibility to travel regularly to our US clients
You might also have:
- Degree in electronics/computing or equivalent and an MBA or other management qualification
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Don’t tell us. Show us.
Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV
Advertised: GMT Standard Time