Solutions Engineer (Ensigma)
Job no: 496469
Work type: Experienced
Location: Shanghai, China
Categories: Customer Facing, Processors, System on Chip and System Design, Technical Sales
Solutions Engineer (Ensigma)
Imagination Technologies are building our APAC customer base, and we are now looking for ambitious professionals to join the dynamic team in the capacity of Technical Solutions Engineer’s. As the Solutions Engineer you will own the pre-sales technical engagement with local customers across all of Imagination’s IP product lines. You will work very closely with the local account management team, marketing and BD team, also with colleagues from the global team.
This is a great opportunity to be a key member of the team that converts compelling, inimitable value propositions into sustainable long-term revenue streams through adoption by the World’s leading chip companies and OEMs.
- Liaise with a range of customers, from early stage start-ups through to leading blue chips, collaborating with local sales to close deals.
- Work directly with potential and existing customers to understand their system and requirements.
- Guiding customers on Ensigma IP(WIFI/BT/GPS) selection communications IP selection to meet requirements.
- Supporting the local sales team by driving the pre-sales technical support towards deal closure, including early-stage technical promotion, onsite technical evaluation and demonstration.
- Supporting benchmarking and competitive analysis
- Help developing strategies and tactics to penetrate specific customers/applications
- Work to tight deadlines and with high levels of information
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Experience in Communications chipset system design or RF design, proficient within communications, e.g. WiFi/BT/2G/3G/LTE,etc.
- Demonstrable experience of IP selection, design, verification and tape out process.
- Able to set up embedded system(FPGA/DVB/Device) like WiFi/BT/GPS demo and measurement on-site, trouble shooting capability to make sure all in best.
- Background of pro-active problem solving, able to overcome a variety of issues
- Profound low level software capability in WiFi/BT system with knowledge of SoC design and related process is considered as well
- Customer-faced experience is required
- Good written and spoken English language
You might also have
- Knowledge of one segment market, demonstrating system-level expertise
- Knowledge of a relevant segment market, demonstrating related expertise
- Ability to do on-site optimization of customer’s benchmark and proactively get the best performance by issue solving.
- New technical trends knowledge and insight
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: China Standard Time