Project Manager (Ensigma)
Job no: 496467
Work type: Experienced
Location: Shanghai, China
Categories: Project Management
Project Manager – Ensigma
You as a Project Manager (PM) within Imagination Technologies are a pivotal person in a role leading, monitoring, driving, controlling, and managing the customer projects.
Our PM’s work closely with the Customer Engineer team (CE), Business Units (BUs), R&D and sales team, and act as a regional “hub” to manage and drive the customer projects great efficiency.
- Be a key part of the Imagination team, acting as a focal point on the customer projects
- Drive and coordinate internal support to work closely with customer to make customer project successful
- Have to travel within China and to the USA and UK for customer visits
- Working as a part of a team, you will have some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Take the owner from Imagination side and work with customer PM to make sure customer projects going smoothly from project kick off till mass production
- Take the owner of coordinating communication between customer PM/Engineering team and IMG CE team and BU to keep project on the right track;
- Work as interface of any technical/schedule/project related question/issue/requirement/request raised from customer and arrange related internal resources to help address and solve the issue in time;
- Focus on major customer projects and also responsible for other customer’s major projects in China;
- Support sales team for design win of customer projects and take the owner from sales team after design win;
- Work closely with sales team, heads up sales team for any issue or potential risk of projects so team could work closely to make sure customer projects successful;
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
• Experience in the electronics industry with a strong technical background, knowledge about wireless or related technology and applications;
• experience on IP management and/or IP support and/or IP technical selling;
• a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills.
• Strong influencing and objection handling skills in both the technical and project management realms
• Excellent interpersonal skills, working alongside a wide range of internal teams and being able to develop excellent external senior/executive level relationships
• Good understanding of the semiconductor product development process, SoC design and tape out experience is preferred.
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
• the ability to work under pressure
You might also have
- Fluency in both spoken and written Mandarin and English
- Experience of working for or with Western multinational corporations
- Ability to communicate clearly, passionately and compellingly with technical groups across national cultures
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: China Standard Time