Job no: 496457
Work type: Experienced
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Categories: Android, Linux, Tools, Simulation
The PowerVR QATools & Automation team is responsible for automation of software QA processes for teams and projects throughout our company. We are responsible for making changes in build, test and automation environments, putting things to work and asserting their proper operation.
We need you to develop build and test automation environment, as well as work closely with other software development teams, providing them with means and assistance to make their work efficient.
- Maintain and develop automation system written in Python.
- Oversee its operation.
- Support internal customers that use it.
- Approach cross-domain issues, propose solutions and implement them.
- Use your operations, programming and testing skills to solve various problems.
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Good Python programming skills.
- Experience working with Linux tools and Bash command line.
- Knowledge of operating system scripting and automation.
- Understanding and ability to work with RDBMS and SQL
You might also have knowledge of any of the following:
- Test Driven Development.
- Using and designing REST API.
- Remote control and automation of Windows, Linux and MacOS machines.
- Virtualization, provisioning and configuration management.
- Docker containers and their orchestration.
- Linux packaging – creation of deb and/or rpm packages.
- Android platform build and test automation.
- Pytest, Jenkins, Perforce, Hyper-V, Qemu, VirtualBox, Proxmox, Nagios, Graylog, Docker, Saltstack, Puppet, MySQL, Redis, ZeroMQ, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, HAProxy, Nginx, Xen, Xenserver,
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Advertised: Central European Standard Time