UVM verification engineer
Job no: 496448
Work type: Experienced
Location: Kings Langley, UK
Categories: Electronic design, Processors, Vision, AI
Imagination is creating the next generation of Vision and AI intellectual property (IP) for ultra-high performance embedded devices that will power the tech of tomorrow, and our Semiconductor and OEM clients need your help. The Vision and AI group focus on developing products to enable the AI technology revolution. We need your Verification expertise to ensure the successful delivery of this leading technology to our clients on time and to agreed specifications, enabling them to be the first in the market to provide this highly demanded technology into the hands of consumers.
- Exercise your verification skills using the UVM methodology
- Plan, design and develop the test environment to be used before the RTL is released
- Be responsible for ensuring that the specifications matches the delivered IP
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- RTL verification experience from testplan to verification closure
- A good knowledge of digital design verification techniques and methodologies such as the UVM methodology
- Extensive knowledge of the System Verilog language
- Hands on experience in developing test benches, tests, sequences, assertions, functional coverage and scoreboards
- Some knowledge of the VHDL language would be a plus
You might also have
- Experience in RTL Design
- Sub-system knowledge related to memory and memory hierarchy
- Experience / knowledge of AMBA protocols including AXI4 and ACE
- Experience of Verification using FPGAs or emulators
- Knowledge of low power design techniques and power aware verification
- Experience of Formal verification techniques
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl or Python or higher languages such as C, C++ or SystemC
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from virtual reality to smart phones, autonomous cars to space probes. It’s their creativity that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products. Dare to dream big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your dream. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it is you need, you’ll be respected and helped along your way.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Competitive salary offered, role part of a rolling recruitment programme
Closing date: 06/03/2019
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time